Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week in Outfits - March 2014



Hey hey everyone!

So a few weeks ago I took some outfit pictures and I've just forgotten to put them up, so here they finally are! There's only four because I forgot to take pictures once or twice/had work and wore my standard outfit. So I was pretty cute and got my mum to take the photos for me, and as such, there's some high quality, blurry snaps, but hopefully you get the gist!

Monday - Uni


Dress - A small boutique on the South Coast
Jacket - Peter Morrissey for Big W
Boots - Target
Necklace - Chain was a gift and pendant is from a market
Lip Colour - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick




Thursday - Uni


Coat - Kmart
T-Shirt - Miss Shop from Myer
Jeans - Hot Options from Target
Shoes - Pavement

See below the actual pattern on the pants, similar to a Black Watch Tartan


Friday - Work

Top - Target
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Converse
This one is pretty basic because this is my work outfit, I have to wear a black top and dark wash jeans with enclosed shoes. 

My face, cannot remember for the life of me what lip colour this is, I think it might be Nyx's Malibu. Eye shadows are from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.

Friday Night - Party



Top - Miss Shop from Myer
Skirt - Avocado from SES
Socks - Pulp Kitchen from Myer
Shoes - Pavement
Jacket - Lee Cooper for Big W
Lip Colour - Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in Audacious

Matt
Shirt - Jeans West
Jeans - Dr Denim (I think!)
Shoes - Converse



Sorry for the generally low quality of these photos, I'm looking into getting a better camera soon, and until then, training my mum up in her photogs skills. I really enjoyed taking these photos and picking my outfits everyday, so I'm thinking I'll do more posts like this one in the future. 

talk soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment