Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Eggstravaganza! Part Three: Four Ways to Wear Florals


Today I thought I'd give an outfit post another go and came up with four Easter inspired floral outfits. Although we're heading towards winter pretty quickly, I'm determined to hang onto the last shreds of summer and channel it through my wardrobe with bright patterns and feminine styling. Apologies for the lack of quality in the photos, I took them pretty quickly and in a shaded area so they're not as crisp as I'd like. Also, let's just ignore the fact that I can't pose to save my life.

Outfit One - Keeping it Casual


I liked the idea of this outfit as being perfect for an Easter Egg Hunt or something similar, it's casual and simple, but still classy.
Top: Secondhand from a market
Jeans: Pearl Mid-Rise Skinny by Lee Cooper for Big W
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Mink Pink
Earrings: Colette by Colette Hayman


Outfit Two: Florals for a Night Out


My head was literally so bad in this I had to crop it. Anyway, ignoring that, I really like this outfit. I wish these pants were a little more slim-fitting as they have a tendency to look like pajamas but the pattern on them is so pretty. I toughened it up and made it a bit more night-time appropriate by drawing out the black accent from the pants and tailoring the rest of the outfit around that.

Top: Hot Options from Target
Pants: Sussan
Shoes: Dotti

Outfit Three: Ladylike and Simple


This is such a pretty dress and I need to find more occasions to wear it! So quick and easy to throw on this one dress and still look so put-together.

Dress: Princess Highway from Myer
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

Outfit Four: Subdued Florals


This outfit might just be my favourite of the four, I like that it's not overstated but is still very cool. The floral within the print is very subtle, it's a sort of paisley/floral combo that works well.

Kimono: Cotton On
Top: Target
Skirt: SES
Shoes: Sportsgirl


And that's a wrap. I hope you enjoyed this post while absolutely stuffing yourself with chocolate. See you guys tomorrow for the last instalment of Easter Eggstravaganza!

xx
talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment