Sunday, April 13, 2014

March Favourites 2014

Hello and welcome to April!

Okay, so it's been April for almost two weeks now, but I have finally got around to piecing together my March favourites, and this month I had some good ones.

13" Apple MacBook Pro This thing is my baby. I bought this towards the end of February and it's the biggest thing I've ever bought, so I'm insanely proud of it. Of course, it works amazingly and I've gotten used to the Mac operating system pretty easily but above all else, it is so beautiful.

Friends This TV show is absolutely my favourite. Matt and I have been watching it since the start of the year and we got hooked very quickly. We're up to season 7 and I think we'll both be devastated when it's over, they're quite literally our friends.

Dotti Boots Technically I've only had these boots for a week, but I know they're a lifetime favourite. I hunted around for ages for a pair of Chelsea Boots that had the perfect amount of height, but as a platform so that they'd be comfortable for uni. I found them in these beauties from dotti, and they're on sale online now!

TooFaced Chocolate Bar Palette You all know I got this palette this month, and it was a well chosen splurge. It smells delicious and the colours are fab. You can read my blog post about it here.

Essie Fast Dry Top Coat So, I'm really, really bad at waiting for my nails to dry. I'm the kind of person that always needs to pee straight after I've finished perfectly applying the final coat. This top coat has prevented many a smudged nail. This top coat was new to me this month, I bought it during the Priceline 40% off sale and I have no regrets!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Holy Moly, I didn't know I needed this brush, but I most definitely did. This applies foundation like nothing else, blends flawlessly, and feels lovely. Go get you some.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation The first time I tried this I thought I didn't like it. But I was so wrong. This foundation is the perfect balance of coverage and lightness, and it smells so fruity and amazing, I cannot even describe. 

Nuxe R êve de Miel This stuff leaves your lips feeling smooth as a baby's butt. I bought it because essiebutton's word is the gospel (there's another favourite right there!) and I don't regret it. Yes, it did cost $20 and yes, it does smell like Lemon Crisp Biscuits, which is kinda gross, but it's still amazing, so that's saying something.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water I'm not going to lie, this stuff is Bioderma. Like, for reals, it works the exact same, if not better, and it's so much cheaper. This removes makeup beautifully, and leaves no icky residue, exactly my sort of product.


So there you have it, my March Favourites. Sorry for the lack of pictures in this post, I tried to take some, but daylight savings and this rainy weather has made taking photos a little difficult on top of my already packed schedule. Next month's will be better I promise!

talk soon
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment