Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Little Holiday

Hey guys, as I mentioned in my last post, I went away for a few days last week. Matt and I drove down the South Coast (well, he drove, I passengered) and stayed at my family's holiday house. It's a little fishing town, really small and our house is right on the water which is really lovely. We were only down there for 2 nights but we had a great time and I haven't got any beauty or fashion posts lined up at the moment so I thought I'd just share some happy snaps.

Literally woke bolt upright randomly one morning then ran outside to take this picture.

The park had one of those cool spider web pyramid things, so we climbed, obvs.
There is the best chicken diner that does amazing chips. Checking my insty (trust) while we wait
This is what's outside our house. So blessed.
There's kangaroos. It's kinda the best.




I wanna bring some more exciting and original stuff to the blog so I'll work hard on planning cool stuff to show you guys. Uni is going to be pretty hectic for the next month (Hello 3000 word essay due next week that I haven't started) but after that it's a two month break with all the time in the world to do blog stuff! Also will have an op-shop haul/photo shoot up soon once I get the chance to shoot some photos with my friend Liv.

catch ya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment