Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Collective Clothing Haul

Guess who has been constantly shopping for the last few months? This guy. So today I have a pretty decent sized haul for you guys, and this is only the clothing side of it! Keep your eyes peeled for a beauty haul soon. As I said, this is very collective, I bought this stuff piece by piece over the past couple of months. Let's get into it!

Woah I'm triplets! As you'll know if you read my May Favourites post, stripes have been a favourite of mine lately, and these shirts have been a big part of that. This shirt is from Jay Jays and I liked it so much I got it in all the different colour combos, black and white, black and grey and navy and white. Stripes are just classic and this shirt is a nice weight for the slight chill that has arrived (finally). These are also a super reasonable price, something like two for $20.


Moving onto jumpers, I've bought a few because I realised I had no cute ones for this winter! The first one is a standard sort of sloppy joe style but I think the print is really cool and different. It's actually from the men's section of Cotton On, but I thought the print was so funky I had to have it. This second jumper is part of an ASOS order I got last month during a 25% off sale they had. The Snoopy print is so retro, I love it, plus it's so obnoxious but in the best way possible. The final jumper is from Jay Jays, I had a 30% company discount during May that I took advantage of. I like that this is a little more toned down but still interesting and the wool is really soft and nice.


You guys might know that around a month and a half ago I went down the south coast for a few days on a family holiday and I went to the op shop while I was there, so I'm finally getting around to showing you guys what I got. The black dress on the right is from the brand Design Studio and it's super oversized and very very black. I actually wore this to a party, but I wore it open as a sort of jacket with a little skirt and top which looked quite nice. The long sleeve top in the centre top picture is from the brand Rosy Lane and it is just so comfy and nice, good for around the house or the days at uni where I don't feel like putting in too much effort. The top underneath this is a pretty purple and blue floral print crop top. In true op shop style it's actually part of a matching set, but the skirt is super fugly. The bottom t-shirt is referencing Hey Hey It's Saturday which is fun.The last dress is my favourite thing I got, it has a sheer black layer with the patterned overlay which is really cool and I've never really seen a dress like it, plus it has pockets! The brand of this one is Sandra Steiner. All of this stuff came to around $10-$15 which is just insanely cheap, everything started off at around a few dollars but they had a 50% off sale at the charity store which was amazing.

These two dresses were also part of the ASOS order I placed and I love them both so much. The left one was a little bit of a gamble, because typically the waist line of a dress like this wouldn't hit right with my proportions, but this is a perfect fit. I love that it's a sheer dress over a black slip and the slip is a little shorter, so it's a bit more *saucy* but without having to show anything off. The second dress I purchased because I'm on the hunt for a perfect little black dress and I really like this one. It's actually from the maternity section of ASOS, so it's a little big, but because it's a swing dress that doesn't matter too much, it does need to be taken up a little, but my crafty mother will sort that out in no time!

These shoes are my new babies, I love them so so so much. They give me a fair bit of height, but they're so comfortable and I can walk in them without breaking my neck which is great. They're definitely not everyone's style, my brothers hate them, but I think they are really cool. This little clutch is from Colette by Colette Hayman, and technically I bought it while I was on a no-buy, but I saw it and I had to have it. I figure it'll come in handy for parties and when I go out, because it's a manageable size but has plenty of room for all my stuff.

So that's it for the haul! I'm planning on buying a new camera within the next week or two which is super exciting but also scary! But that means the photos around here should be a lot better very soon, which is definitely something to look forward to. With that, I'll love you and leave you, beauty haul very soon!

xx
talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment