Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OOTN: 18th Birthday Party feat. Liv!

Hi guys!

The other night I went to a friend's 18th Birthday party, a chilled gathering at his house with heaps of food and good company. Beforehand, my friend Olivia and I took some happy snaps to capture our outfits. So here they are!



I'm wearing:
* Dress - Princess Highway from Myer
* Kimono Style Jacket - Glassons
* Shoes - Rubi Shoes

Liv wears:
* Bodysuit - Markets
* Skirt - Lipsy London from Myer
* Shoes - Lipstik from Myer
* Hiking Thermo Socks - Unknown
* Necklaces - Opshops
* Hair Scrunchie - Coles
* Lip Colour - Rimmel London in Rose Sorbet
* Eyeshadows - Chi Chi

How freaking amazing is the back of this bodysuit! We got it at the markets that morning, such a good find and a bargain at like, $15! More posts like this coming soon, since I have to dress myself for uni every day I'm wearing way more outfits and I think it would be fun to show you guys. Also keep an eye out for a Priceline Haul in the next week, I went a bit crazy in their 40% off cosmetics sale!

Talk soon
xx

P.S. Excuse the not fab photos, the sky was grey and I enlisted my mum to take these, let's just say she's not the most technologically savvy person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment