Saturday, March 15, 2014

Face of the Day: 13/3/14 - A Day at University





This Thursday marked the end of my third week at university, which is a bit of a scary thought, it feels like I was just at school. Anywho, along with the challenge of the course, comes the dilemma of what to wear, and how to do my makeup every day. On Thursday I decided to be bold and rock a neon pink lip, something completely out of my comfort zone. You know what though? I loved it, and I got a few compliments as well, which was a definite boost. This winter I'll definitely be rocking monochromatic looks with a pop of colour - on my lips!




I created this look using:
* First Aid Beauty Daily Face Moisturiser
ModelsPrefer Perfect Canvas Mattifying Primer
* Maybelline FitMe Concealer in the shade 15 Fair
* Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in the shade 51 Light Vanilla
* Australis Pressed Powder in the shade Natural
* MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in the shade Superb (used as bronzer)
* Face of Australia Blush in the shade Primrose
* NYX Illuminator in the shade Narcissistic
* Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette shade Naked (used to fill in brows)
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in the shade Perversion
* Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
* Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in the shade Ma-Li-Boo

Talk soon

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment