Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Little Lush Haul: The Last of the Christmas Goodies

Hello!

Though Christmas is well behind us, I managed to pick up a few last little Christmas bits and bobs from Lush while in the city at the start of the month. All the Christmas stock was 50% off which is amazing, however stock was fairly limited.

The first thing I grabbed when I walked in the store was the Luxury Lush Pud "For a soothing and calming bath, this year Lush Pud has gone all luxury with colourful polka dots that float to the surface making pastel islands in the water. A relaxing bath treat made with the comforting lavender and ylang ylang scent of Twilight - perfect for a bath before bedtime." it's so pretty and I was happy to get one that doesn't look completely mong, a lucky find when sorting through the dregs of Lush Christmas stock. 

Secondly I opted for the Santa Baby Lip Tint which is a "Christmassy red tint, with cherries and dates to give you sweet, kissable lips" I've yet to try it but I have to say that the red does look amazing in the pot.

Finally I was lucky that my store had some of the Shooting Stars gift set left, so I was able to get Gold Fun, Rock Star Soap, Shoot for the Stars Bath Ballistic and  Mr Punch Soap, all for less than $13.


To be honest I mainly got this gift set for the bath bomb, as I've had not great experiences with Fun in the past and I don't go through soap very quickly, however I'm still excited to try these out.

Have you guys tried any of these products? I'm already looking forward to next Christmas for the Lush stuff, but I suppose we have a few holidays to get through before that!

Talk soon!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I think Lush packaging is just incredible. Makes me smile everytime i see it!
    Great post!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete