Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Haul

Hello lovelies,

This month seemed to be the month of shopping for me, having just finished 13 years of schooling, it seemed only right that I treat myself to some things. The following things have been collected over the whole month, from various different shopping trips and other fun adventures. 



Firstly at the very start of the month I went to Beyoncé's concert here in Sydney, and it was absolutely amazing, plus I picked up this cool shirt. Yes, it was more expensive than any t-shirt should ever be, but it's such a cool print and style, and I mean, it is Queen B, after all.

Beyonce Official Merchandise Shirt - $70
 As the weather has warmed up this month, my shoe obsession has extended to include sandals, and in particular, jellies. Do these scream childhood to anyone else? The glitter, that faint rubbery smell, it's so nostalgic. Anyway, I picked up these beauties from David Jones on sale.

Lipstik Jellies - Around $24

I also got a few makeup and beauty items, both as gifts and purchasing them myself.

Acai Berry Sheet Mask - $3  Nyx Blushes - Gifts  MAC Lipstick - $36
 The Acai Berry Sheet Mask is from The Face Shop, a Korean beauty store in the city and it says "A firming mask sheet containing acai berry extract to improve resilience and provide moisturised firmness to the skin." We shall see if it delivers on those claims. Below are the swatches for the other three products

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in All Fired Up   Nyx Stick Blush in Tulip   Nyx Powder Blush in Pinched
On Monday I went into the city and headed back to the Lush Store to pick up a few more things, included some more Christmas items I was lusting after. Unfortunately, their stock of Christmas items was extremely depleted and there was a bunch of stuff that I wasn't able to pick up, however I did get the following things.



 Butterball Bath Ballistic - $5.50 - "Softening cocoa butter with a decadent vanilla scent"
Christmas Eve Bubble Bar - $6.50 - "Jasmine absolute, uplifting ylang ylang oil and softening Irish moss powder for a soothing bath"
Snowman Bath Ballistic- $6.50 - "A creamy vanilla-scented bath with cocoa butter to soften the skin"
Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar - $13.50 - "Our fruity Massage Bar is made with crushed strawberries and an extract of hibiscus flowers. It’s scented with the same delicious fruit-sundae-with-cream-on-top aroma as our Yummy Yummy Yummy shower cream wash. Celebrate the strawberry feels forever and have irresistibly fragrant skin"

In the city I also went to Topshop, and they had their Christmas socks out, as well as their regular socks. They had the three pairs of socks for $18 deal on, so I got two pairs, and my sister-in-law got a pair with cute Christmas penguins on them. These are the ones I got, I especially love the polar bears.

 

I also picked up the Bourjois Java Rice Powder while in the city, for $20 but I forgot to photograph it. I also bought this t-shirt which i absolutely adore, it's sheer, so you can wear whatever colour you want underneath it.

Flower T-shirt - Dotti - $19.95
  Finally, on Thursday I made a trip out to DFO and Ikea with my boyfriend and his family. At DFO I picked up these awesome platform Converse that I have been coveting for quite a while now.

Converse All Stars - $100
 It was the first time I'd been to Ikea and I was totally in awe, however I only picked up two things; these ultra cute tins, and this scrumptious dessert-scented candle. I'm dying to redecorate my room so that I can go back and buy everything!

Tripp Tins - $5.99  Tindra Candle - $2.49

So there is my haul! I know it was a pretty long post but I really enjoyed putting this one together. I hope you liked it! 

Talk soon,

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment