Friday, May 23, 2014

TAG! You're it!

Hey hey, guess who has been super lazy and taken exactly zero photos for their blog lately? This guy. Therefore, today I bring you a tag post, where I'm going to answer some random beauty related questions I found by googling! (ahh the wonders of the internet)

1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?
Honestly, I'd be fine with just a little mascara. But, if I had any blemishes, I'd need a concealer too. Beyond that I could go pretty minimal, I mean of course I'd love some eyeshadow, but in five minutes that just ain't gonna happen.
2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
Hmmm, I'd have to go eye liner here I think. My cheeks are naturally pretty rosy, so the blush would just be too much, and lashes are just so much effort. 
3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
Let's be real here, my skincare routine is erratically executed at best. So I'd give that up, considering it's something I don't do as regularly as I should anyway. Plus a week vs two months is seriously imbalanced, this question is too easy.
4. What beauty products are always in your bag?
My favourite Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm is always, always, always with me. That's the only thing I constantly change from bag to bag. All my other beauty products stay at home, unless I'm wearing a lip product that I'll need to reapply.
5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Since I'm only 18, my beauty using days haven't been that lengthy but I'd say that Maybelline Falsies Mascara is something that I've repurchased a couple of times since I started consistently wearing makeup.
6. Smokey eyes or red lips?
Smokey eyes definitely. Y'all know I'm an eyeshadow girl and I just find bold lips to be too high maintenance. Plus there's an unlimited number of different sorts of smokey eyes you can do, but a red lip will always be a red lip.
7. Lipstick or lip gloss?
I hate lipgloss. It's sticky and gross. So lipstick definitely, and preferably matte to avoid any slip or stick.
8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
Bronzer. Okay so I don't love it, but I can appreciate its merit now, whereas before I just couldn't get it to look right on me. Still haven't found a holy grail though, if you have any recommendations, please let me know!
So I hope you enjoyed that, I know it was short, but let's be honest, who wants to read a suuuuper long text post. Proper posts coming soon, I promise, I'm exactly a week away from uni holidays! 
xx
talk soon

1 comment: